This course introduces participants to principles on how and when to use video conferencing. Technologies involved may include but are not limited to existing video conferencing tools in classrooms, and could include Scopia, Skype, Zoom or other tools.
The participants who complete the activities of theme are able to:
- Understand key principles of video conferencing for teaching and learning
- Know about how to apply video conferencing in support of your teaching
- Be familiar with selected video conferencing tools
- Apply the knowledge of key principles in video conferencing
- Critically reflect on own experiences with video conferencing
- Evaluate how to use video conferencing in innovative ways that also support teaching approaches
Reading academic articles, video lectures, slides, participating in the discussion forum(s), and attending a quiz
Approximately 7.5 Hours
Internet browsable device and rights to install software. Ideally, teaching role in a course.
The participants are expected to have knowledge and skills: (1) Basic internet literacy, (2) to be able to apply downloaded educational material in teaching
The course participants will be assessed on the basis of (1) reflection on their learning, (2) discussions, (3) assignments, (4) quizzes
The Aix-Marsellie University, France will issue a certificate mentioning 0.5 ECTS course for the successful completion any two courses of the blended learning platform moodle.blteae.eu