Enabling the participants to be familiar with Open Educational Resources (OER) which are basically teaching, learning and research materials in any possible medium. The course covers the basic rights to share and modify OER, and how to find existing OER.
The course will also highlight the reusability of OER to the local classroom teaching in the partner countries by the exploration through OER.
- Understand the aspects of OER
- Know about how to explore the elements of OER
- Be familiar with the intellectual property of the study materials
- Apply the knowledge of searching and sharing of very own open educational materials
- Critically reflect on the usage of OER in classroom
- Approaches for releasing, using, reusing and repurposing the OER
- Practical guidance to manage, track, collaborate using available OER
Reading academic articles, video lectures, slides, participating in the discussion forum (s), and attending a quiz
Approximately 7.5 Hours
Internet browsable device and rights to install software. Ideally, teaching role in a course
The participants are expected to have knowledge and skills: (1) Basic internet literacy, (2) to be able to apply downloaded educational material in teaching
The course participants will be assessed on the basis of: (1) reflection on their learning, (2) discussions, (3) assignments, (4) quizzes
The Aix-Marsellie University, France will issue a certificate mentioning 0.5 ECTS course for the successful completion any two courses of the blended learning platform moodle.blteae.eu