Introduce participants to principles on how and when to flipped classroom approaches. Technologies involved may include but are not limited to podcasting tools, and could include Office Mix, iMovie or other tools.
The participants who complete the activities of theme are able to:
- Understand key principles of flipped classroom approaches for teaching and learning
- Know about how to apply flipped classroom approaches to their teaching.
- Be familiar with selected podcasting tools
- Apply the knowledge of the key principles of flipped classroom
- Critically reflect on own experiences with using flipped classroom aproaches
- Evaluate how to use flipped classroom approaches in innovative ways that also support teaching approaches.
Reading academic articles, video lectures, slides, participating in the discussion forum (s), and attending a quiz
Approximately 7.5 Hours
Internet browsable device and rights to install software. Ideally, teaching role in a course
The participants are expected to have knowledge and skills: (1) Basic internet literacy, (2) to be able to apply downloaded educational material in teaching
The course participants will be assessed on the basis of (1) reflection on their learning, (2) discussions, (3) assignments, (4) quizzes
The Aix-Marsellie University, France will issue a certificate mentioning 0.5 ECTS course for the successful completion any two courses of the blended learning platform moodle.blteae.eu